Arnie and the Hitchhiker PG13 version.

Discussion and downloads: Interactive Novels. No adult content, please.

Arnie and the Hitchhiker PG13 version.

Postby fleet » Wed May 23, 2012 10:45 pm

dark-house-1.jpg

vn-arnie-g.zip
(9.78 MiB) Downloaded 761 times

Arnie and the Hitchhiker (PG Version 2)
-----------------------------
Author: fleet, beta tested by Peg. Previous release beta tested by DaRoot

This version contains the PG13 version (alcohol use, vampiric violence, no nudity or visible sex).

EDIT: Updated to version 2, which fixed a graphics problem on high end video cards, and changed the last slide on the 'worst' ending.

EDIT: Many of my family friendly visual novels were made using DX9. If you get a error message saying you need D3DX9_37.dll. you can download it safely from
https://drive.google.com/file/d/146vcUp ... sp=sharing Install the dll file in the folder with the game.

- In this visual novel, an "Average Joe" male protagonist [Arnie] gets dumped by his girlfriend and subsequently encounters a mysterious, and desirable, female hitchhiker [Marcella]... with a dark secret...
- Can you solve the mystery and save Marcella from her horrible fate?
- There are 5 alternate endings. The ending you get depends on choices you make in the game.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet
Enforcer

Re: Arnie and the Hitchhiker PG13 version.

Postby DARoot » Wed May 30, 2012 9:22 am

Just a note to "Casual Visitors" --

Fleet's visual novels (VNs) available in this section contain no adult content, and you do NOT need to be a Registered Member of Wolflore to download this, and the one above.
[Fleet's other VNs, of which there are many, are available in the Members Only Section].

So, if you haven't tried one yet, and it looks interesting to you, go ahead and download one, and check it out.

DARoot
DARoot

Postby fleet » Thu May 31, 2012 12:20 pm

Updated to version 2, which fixed a graphics glitch noticeable on high end video cards, and changed the last scene in the 'worst' ending. :whistling:
fleet
Enforcer

Postby fleet » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:34 pm

Update:
Many of my family friendly visual novels were made using DX9. If you get a error message saying you need D3DX9_37.dll. you can download it safely from
https://drive.google.com/file/d/146vcUp ... sp=sharing Install the dll file in the folder with the game.
fleet
Enforcer

Return to Visual Novels