RPG Chat Network

Let the games begin! Adult content. All Forum Rules apply.

RPG Chat Network

Postby Ghostwolf » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:48 pm

Back at the other site we sponsored a Friday night rpg event on the wyldryde irc network, after letting it go down for about a year I restarted a new one on the DarkMyst network. Before any speculation starts let me say I have no intentions of starting a chatroom, I leave that option to someone else, but will assist if requested. I have little time to devote to running a chatroom anymore.

But if wish to try playing in a different atmosphere then this will be your ticket. The game systems range from D&D (almost all varients) nwod, gurps, etc and include custom rpgs. For dice rolls an admin use a game bot plus there's several network sponsored events going on.

http://www.darkmyst.org/?page=index

By the way the network is a good place for community chat as well. Will I try to run another game again? Considering the interest in Gurps when I tried to set it up last year I'll will more likely be a player or host a UO freeshard.
I am a shrubber, keeper of shrubbery. Please take care of thine own shrubs as I am quite busy shrubbing all over the place.
Ghostwolf
No Prize Winner
No Prize Winner

Title: Master of Shrubbery!

Return to Role Playing