Naked Curiosity

Fallout 3 & Fallout: New Vegas game and mod discussions. No adult content, please.

Naked Curiosity

Postby neildarkstar » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:39 pm

I left my trusty companions Cass and Veronica relaxing in my Underwater Hideout, and set off to visit Caesar at fortification Hill. I had gone with a clear conscience, knowing they would be fine enjoying all the comforts, and that they wouldn't be allowed to accompany me to the fort in any case.

I spent a little time on the road, accomplished my mission at the bunker, blew the pants off of one of Caesar's guards with a frag grenade (He shouldn'ta told me to shut up), and returned to the Underwater Hideout to collect my companions and dump some gear I'd collected. I wasn't surprised to find the two gals chilling in the main living area, but... they were both buck nekked! I stopped dead and gave them my very best "What the hell are you two doing, and why are you doing it without me?" look

Cass was sitting in a chair, and I think her hair turned a little redder than usual, but Veronica simply flashed me a smile, dropped to the floor, and began doing push-ups. Who knew she did push-ups? She never had before, eh? I grabbed an Icy Cold Nuka-Cola from the fridge, and watched her for a while, wondering if this was going to become a new form of entertainment. Sure as hell beat watching Richard Simmons or Jack La Laine...
"If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans." - Movie "Flypaper"
neildarkstar
Jac's Hero of the Day
Jac's Hero of the Day

Re: Naked Curiosity

Postby fable2 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:21 am

I don't know which game you're referring to, but in Oblivion, I found that companions who were given beds and didn't have a preset night outfit would become nude--and not necessarily revert back to their normal day outfits. They'd usually have to sleep and awaken another time or two before the reset took.

I'm just glad my wife didn't catch me at the screen when those kinds of things happened. :chinscratch:
fable2
Wolflore Staff

Re: Naked Curiosity

Postby Fenrir » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:23 am

Hm. Now if only Willow would follow their lead.
Fenrir
Defender

Title: A Stray

Return to Fallout Series