A little hello from France

Stop in and say hi. Tell us who you are. Adult content fine, but normal forum rules apply.

A little hello from France

Postby Redondepremiere » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:40 am

Hello everyone.
I've discovered the site some time ago while hunting for a few mods, and notably Slof's work brought me here.

Apart from that, I've known Morrowind and Oblivion for about a decade, FO3 and NV for a little less, and started tinkering in the CS a few years ago, but I'm currently mostly active in translating mods from english to french over at la Confrérie des Traducteurs, on every TES and Fallout between Morrowind and Skyrim (classic version only).

I doubt I'll be highly present, but it's not impossible that I drop by to ask for permissions if I find an interesting mod to translate (like on GHF), or maybe leave a post here and there if I feel like it.
For example, I've already taken the opportunity to translate Raym's Vampire Rumors (since a global permission to modify the mod was given in the readme).
Mostly though, I browse around and take a look at mods that I find interesting (I have a preference for gameplay, quests, and lore-friendly stuff, but it can be just avout any kind of mod).

Well, I guess that's most of what I had to say in that welcome post. Have a nice day.
Redondepremiere
Associate

Re: A little hello from France

Postby Adul » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:17 pm

Hello and welcome! :wave: There hasn't been much activity recently, but I think there's still a bunch of us lurking around. Enjoy your stay!
Adul
Warden

Postby fleet » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:10 pm

Welcome to Wolflore! :wave:
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet
Enforcer

Postby fable2 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:35 pm

Welcome, Redondepremiere! Glad you could join us. Quite a few of this crowd, including myself, are big fans of Morrowind. You'll find a lot of support for that, if you ever want to discuss the game. :)
fable2
Wolflore Staff

Postby Redondepremiere » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:56 pm

Thanks all for the welcoming messages!

Out of curiosity, are there a few modders knowledgeable with MWSE hanging around? I know there's a script I've got a few issues with in one of the things I'm working on.
Redondepremiere
Associate

Return to Member Introductions and Greetings