[REL] Jasmine, a Morrowind companion

A place to download and discuss my mods. No adult content please.

Re: [REL] Jasmine, a Morrowind companion

Postby Corrgar » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:19 pm

When I try to enter the cave that contains jasmine companion, i get the error message that is: One of the files that "JAC_Jasmine.esp" is dependent on has changed since the last save.
This may result in errors. Saving again will clear this message
but not necessarily fix any errors.
One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.
Required file 'Merged_Dialogs.esp' has been altered since this file was saved.
Model Load Error: Meshes\shas\shas_ex_nord_house.nif cannot load file in Meshes\shas\shas_ex_nord_house.nif.
Will use the default object Marker_Error.NIF.
Model Load Error: Meshes\jac_jasanim.nif cannot load file in Meshes\jac_jasanim.nif.
Will use the default object Marker_Error.NIF.
Actor Animation problem with "JAC_Jasmine00000000".
This actor has no Animation class!
Corrgar
Associate

Postby Corrgar » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:23 pm

please help me fix these errors, please reply.
Corrgar
Associate

Postby Jac » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:11 pm

1. Don't use merged_dialogs.esp It doesn't work properly and can screw up your game.
2. Did you install the full or the update only? If you installed only the update, download and install the full version following the instructions to the letter in the readme file.

I use the latest patch for Tribunal and Bloodmoon, so make sure you have that. It's 1.6.1820 and can be had from Bethesda's site. If you don't have that version, you should pick it up or you may have issues.
Jac
The Boss

Location: Somewhere on the left side of insanity, the right side was taken.
Title: Elder Wolf

Postby Corrgar » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:49 am

I got the full installed of jasmine and the updated installed of jasmine companion second and all jasmine files are installed in the correct and proper folders correctly, please help me fix these Morrowind errors, please reply, and, the patch 1.6.1820 is installed according to the patch 1.6.1820 installer exe application, please help.
Corrgar
Associate

Postby DARoot » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:53 pm

See this thread --
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=955&start=40

DARoot
DARoot

Postby Corrgar » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:09 pm

I got Jasmine to appear and work correctly in Morrowind, I had to use the Morrowind Plugin Manager to re install her files correctly, I seen in Morrowind that Jasmine has long black hair and brown skin in the game, very beautiful she is, I will try the Morrowind Plugin Manager method on Aksana Zemenova and see if that resolves things, wish me luck, reply when you can please.
Corrgar
Associate

Postby Corrgar » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:23 pm

When Jasmine tells me to get her gear out of the chest in front of her bed, nothing is in the chest when I open it in her "bedroom", help.
Corrgar
Associate

Postby DARoot » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:50 pm

(Sigh!)
Well, Jac will probably provide you with a more complete explanation, but, for the moment...
- If you (as indicated) now have "Jasmine_2_7" working for you,.. BRAVO! (and, nice of you to let us know about your success...)
- The container ("1pg_com_chest_stuff" ..."the chest in front of her bed"... is DESIGNED to be "empty" if you access it directly - Jasmine will wear/equip what she needs through scripting/dialogue... So, don't worry about it... Just keep playin' through...

- Man o man... "Jasmine" is a Redguard. so OF COURSE she is "dark-skinned," and she is "beautiful" because Jac chose a portrait of a Playboy Playmate for her -- You do read the "ReadMe" file, yes?....
[And, as far as I am concerned, Redguards got curves them "Swedish Redheads" can only dream about... But, that's neither here nor there...]

In fact [if you are willing to take a bit of "Grandfatherly Advice"], you might seriously consider waiting about 24 hours to
contemplate what you are about to post, publicly, on these Public Forums, and perhaps modify it a bit before actually posting...Just to , maybe, get your "ducks in a row..." [as you may know, I gots somewhat of an affinity for "ducks"...}
[Just sayin... It's your lookout...]

DARoot
DARoot

Postby fable2 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:33 pm

Corrgar wrote:I got Jasmine to appear and work correctly in Morrowind, I had to use the Morrowind Plugin Manager to re install her files correctly...

Just for the record, I installed Jasmine manually without any problems. I think it's fair to say that most of the people in this forum that have used Jasmine didn't require the Morrowind Plugin Manager, and from what I could see in the threads relating to Jasmine on various download sites, that's been the case there, as well.

In other words, if you're implying that the MPM was necessary to install Jasmine, the fault doesn't lay in the mod. I'm not suggesting you're at fault; only that Jasmine is pretty easy to install, and works fine right out of the box.

If you aren't aware that Jasmine will attack enemies without their first attacking your character--a novelty in Morrowind--you might want to consider this. It's something Jac deserves some credit for, no? As well as the help he's providing, that is.
fable2
Wolflore Staff

Postby Jac » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:34 pm

What DARoot said. I kept the thing empty so that the player didn't have to manually dress Jasmine if they didn't want to. She should have a full set of netch leather, including a shield, after you click on the dresser. You should have also gotten a message box saying that she disappeared around the corner to change. You can always change her equipment later, but remember that she does best with light armor; she can also do fairly well in medium, but not as well. Don't expect her to do well at all in no armor or heavy armor because she has little skill in using either.
Jac
The Boss

Location: Somewhere on the left side of insanity, the right side was taken.
Title: Elder Wolf

PreviousNext

Return to Jac's Mods