[REL] Jasmine, a Morrowind companion

A place to download and discuss my mods. No adult content please.

Re: [REL] Jasmine, a Morrowind companion

Postby Miserina » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:47 pm

Oh, heh, a better way than I was thinking.

I was figuring getting a screenshot of one of each that's otherwise identical except for the hair, in 3/4 view or thereabouts. Then just crop it to only the heads and arrange them like one of those old Beatles album covers. Just less psychadelic.
Miserina
Journeyman

Title: Dea Tenebrarum

Postby Corrgar » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:12 am

I have the updated version of "Jasmine" the companion Redguard installed correctly and activated correctly in Morrowind, where is the "Jasmine" companion located at in the Morrowind game???, please help.
Corrgar
Associate

Postby Miserina » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:31 am

You can find her in the slave lockup in Addamassartus. That's the bandit cave right near the silt strider in Seyda Neen. Most of the bandits in there have a key that you can use to unlock it and set her free.
Miserina
Journeyman

Postby Jac » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:01 am

If you talked to Elone about her, she will mention that Jasmine was poking her nose around those bandits and that she hasn't been seen in awhile. I did mention in the readme about asking the locals about Latest Rumors and one of them would point you towards Elone.
Jac
The Boss

Location: Somewhere on the left side of insanity, the right side was taken.
Title: Elder Wolf

Postby Corrgar » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:41 pm

Please post an screenshot of the silt strider in Seyda Neen and the cave that contains "Jasmine" in it please if possible.
Corrgar
Associate

Postby Miserina » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:18 am

The silt strider is at the top right labelled number 17. The cavern Addamassartus is at the very top right of the map and isn't labelled. The ship, labelled number 16 is where the player starts the game.

After entering the bandit cave of Addamassartus, kill the woman in the first room, proceed forward through the door, turn left, and head up the stairs. The locked slave door can be opened with a key from the corpse of the woman in the first room. Jasmine is the redguard woman standing on your immediate left as you enter the slave pen. Speak with her about the topic "Go Free" and offer to set her free, then allow her to follow you back to her house. Her house is west of location number one on the map. It can be unlocked with the key from the flower pot on the left side of the door on the ground.

If you need further advice, I advise you to play a nice game of Tic Tac Toe.
Miserina
Journeyman

Postby DARoot » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:43 pm

Or, possibly, send 'em to Dagon Fel...
[I feel somewhat protective of Jasmine, for some reason, at the moment...]

DARoot
DARoot

Postby fable2 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:25 pm

How did that work out for you, Corrgar? I've always found Jac to be extremely helpful and obliging with questions concerning his mods.
Last edited by fable2 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fable2
Wolflore Staff

Postby Jac » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Mis, Jasmine's house is further west outside of town. Other than that, you're right in how to find and free her.
Jac
The Boss

Location: Somewhere on the left side of insanity, the right side was taken.
Title: Elder Wolf

Postby Miserina » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:56 pm

I never said it was immediately adjacent west. I guess I just didn't quite specify how far west. It's at least several hundred feet, past the little river bend and halfway to Processus Vitellus' corpse.

You know, it might even be worth mentioning that I hadn't done that quest in years, but as soon as I had to walk most of the way there to take Jasmine home anyway, I've almost inevitably wound up avenging the Tax Collector's death. It's a good bit of early gold, actually.
Miserina
Journeyman

PreviousNext

Return to Jac's Mods