[RELZ] FO3 Jasmine

A place to download and discuss my mods. No adult content please.

Re: [RELZ] Jasmine

Postby Jac » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:25 pm

I got everything Jez sent me in-game (I think), but I ran into some issues trying to fix Jasmine's go home and go to sleep topics. As soon as get those two ironed out, I'll post the new version.
Jac
The Boss

Location: Somewhere on the left side of insanity, the right side was taken.
Title: Elder Wolf

Postby Jac » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:50 am

I got the voices put in and fixed an issue with Jasmine going back to the inside entrance of Megaton (where Simms hangs out) by moving her outside of Megaton. Now whenever you set up a new home, she'll go there rather than back to Megaton. I still have a few bugs to work out, but I was wondering if anybody would be interested in doing some beta testing? Basically I want to make sure that all of her lines are voiced, that the voice files don't have any issues with them, and that she still follows and fights properly. Thanks.
Jac
The Boss

Postby Donkey » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:51 am

Planned updates include adding in a family for her and some quests as well as a romance possibility for male players.

Jac, great mod, i am not sure how far you will be going, maybe i could supply you with some kissing, and or foreplay animation to get you started ?? :D
Retired modder and enjoying it. :D
Donkey
Journeyman

Re: [RELZ] FO3 Jasmine

Postby Jac » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:46 pm

Thanks Donkey. Given the issues I'm having with FO3, I don't think I'll be doing much more with this. I'll keep your animations in mind though. :hubba:
Jac
The Boss

Re: [RELZ] FO3 Jasmine

Postby Donkey » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:24 pm

I will see what i can come up with for fallout 3, the easy part is, if it works for fallout 3 you can also use it for new vegas, since they both seem to use the exact same skeleton. I haven't done much for these games lately, still working on rigs for oblivion. This last part is zapping all time, now creating new animations is a peace of cake, but fully rigging is lot of work.
Retired modder and enjoying it. :D
Donkey
Journeyman

Previous

Return to Jac's Mods