[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Wolflore » View topic - [RELZ] FO3 Jasmine

[RELZ] FO3 Jasmine

A place to download and discuss my mods. No adult content please.

[RELZ] FO3 Jasmine

Postby Jac » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:48 pm

Attachments
Jac jasmine.7z
(4.64 MiB) Downloaded 118 times

Jac
The Boss

Location: Somewhere on the left side of insanity, the right side was taken.
Title:

Re: [RELZ] Jasmine

Postby Miserina » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:08 pm

What. That's awesome. I might have to install Fallout 3 again just to run around with Jasmine again. It's been a while since I played...
Miserina
Journeyman

Title:

Postby Jac » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:42 pm

She'll be there when you're ready. I didn't have a voice actor, so I had to use a lot of the default voices. Needless (but I'll do it anyway), they don't match up to what I wrote. Should I find a willing woman who has a microphone, maybe I can rectify that. :whistling:

Jac
The Boss

Title:

Postby fable2 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:44 pm

What's new in this release, Jac? I'm still using a 2009 release labeled "2.1a."
fable2
Wolflore Staff

Postby Jac » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:08 pm

I moved the commentary about the MQ and Moira to two separate topics, added in some vanilla voice lines, and the ability to set a home and send her to it. Other than that, not much of anything. If it's working fine for you now and you don't need the home option, there's not much reason to update. :)

Jac
The Boss

Title:

Postby Jac » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:44 pm

I've found a voice actor to voice all of Jasmine's lines and just got back the first batch from her. After I get all of the lines voiced, I'll be re-releasing this with the new voices. I'm also going to see about fixing that red X and adding in a few suggestions made that I didn't get around to when I released the mod. If anybody has any issues to report or suggestions to share, I'm more than happy to read them. Thanks.

Jac
The Boss

Title:

Postby soap » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:02 am

Sweet +1 Looking forward to trying your mod out :)
photobucket sucks... need to upload a new sig.
soap
Banner God
Banner God

Postby Jac » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:30 am

I lost my VA due to time constraints on her part, so Jasmine isn't fully voiced. Elaura said she'd do the voice acting, so Jasmine may get voiced sometime in the future. ;)

Jac
The Boss

Title:

Postby DARoot » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:15 am

Dagnabbit!
I may have to get a copy of "Fallout 3," just to mess around with the beautiful Jasmine some more, in a different environment!
Thank You, Jac!
:biggrin:
DARoot
DARoot

Postby Jac » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:09 am

I found another voice actor, Jez, and she fits Jasmine better. I'm about halfway through adding the voices I already have from my VA and after I get those in game and the last batch from her, I'll re-release this with a few fixes - namely the going home issue (hopefully). Jez said that she'll make a video demo of Jasmine talking in-game and I'll provide a link to that when it's ready.

Jac
The Boss

Title:

Next

Return to Jac's Mods