[WIP] Companion Jasmine

A place to download and discuss my mods. No adult content please.

Re: [WIP] Companion Jasmine

Postby Jac » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:15 pm

Thanks, Fleet. I've added it to the first post.
Jac
The Boss

Location: Somewhere on the left side of insanity, the right side was taken.
Title: Elder Wolf

Postby Jac » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:42 am

Is anybody interested in doing some interior and/or exterior work for me? One thing I never liked doing was world building. Thanks.
Jac
The Boss

Postby Kiteflyer61 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:50 pm

You should already know the answer to that question, Jac. Send me an outline of what you want and where you want it. Unless you want a mega castle (like No One's) it shouldn't take too long.

How's Wolfie, BTW? Any complaints on the location?

Edit: Just realized this is for FO3, not MW. Offer still stands though. I need a good excuse to jump into the G.E.C.K. :D

KF
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
Kiteflyer61
Protector

Title: Hired Gun

Postby Jac » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:55 pm

I've already started modifying a bombed out city SW of Cantebury Commons. I'll get you the exact location later if you can't find it - it should be in the file I sent you earlier. Basically I'd like a chainlink fence around it (like what's at the Republic of Dave) and one or two of the houses there built up into livable places. I don't need anything fancy, just something that a small group of people would have worked on to make it a defensible place - kinda like Big Town, but better built because they aren't attacked by Super Mutants and Raiders all the time. Thanks KF.
Jac
The Boss

Postby Kiteflyer61 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:13 pm

You got it. :)

I won't be able to start 'til I get home (15th), but I'm looking forward to using the geck. :D

I'm sure I can find the spot you're talking about. If not, I'll holler.

KF
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
Kiteflyer61
Protector

Title: Hired Gun

Postby Jac » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:16 pm

No rush KF. I haven't been modding lately due to the medication I'm taking, but I'll probably start up again after it's done in two weeks or so.
Jac
The Boss

Postby Elaura » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:49 pm

IMHO, it should be a little bit cleaner than the average settlement, if not a little greener, too. I like the idea of people taking a bit more pride in where they live than to just leave all the broken and rusted remnants of yesteryear lying around . . . not to mention plain old trash. Sheesh! As if a nuclear apocalypse made people like being surrounded by tin cans, old cars, and bottles. It's fine for raiders, but can people not just bend over and pick up a piece of trash once in a while?
Available for weddings, funerals, hand fasting, and baptisms.
Elaura
Chaplain

Title: Mrs.

Postby Nessa » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:35 am

Elaura wrote:IMHO, it should be a little bit cleaner than the average settlement, if not a little greener, too. I like the idea of people taking a bit more pride in where they live than to just leave all the broken and rusted remnants of yesteryear lying around . . . not to mention plain old trash. Sheesh! As if a nuclear apocalypse made people like being surrounded by tin cans, old cars, and bottles. It's fine for raiders, but can people not just bend over and pick up a piece of trash once in a while?

THAT is probably my biggest complaint on FO3 and NV. Suddenly people everywhere apparently can't pick anything up off the ground. In NV it was like the NCR's main base was a dump. And what was with Rivet City!? Trash everywhere!! And then... on the relatively bland (yet more interesting to me) Mothership Zeta. As you start to take over the spaceship... they start JUNKING MY SHIP UP! Keep everything clean you stupid NPC's! It's a spaceship, it's supposed to be clean!! Er.. AHEM. Yes, messes annoy me. :lol:

However.... I'll have to download this too. I have to test a few things in FO3 that I've been meaning to get to. (Though the draw from that new elf companion mod is quite strong! ;) )

Anyway, looks good so far! :D
Nessa
Journeyman

Title: Queen

Postby Jac » Wed May 11, 2011 12:24 am

Kiteflyer is currently working on a compound for Jasmine's family. After that's done, I'll post some screenshots and start working on this again. I've been throwing ideas around about what quests Jasmine should have, but I haven't touched this mod since I finished the Broken Steal DLC.
Jac
The Boss

Postby ALready_Gone » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:59 pm

Downloading now. I'm always looking for an interesting companion. Right now I use Vault 1 as my main home with Nos Advanced RR Companions with the RR Vanilla Companion Integration. I also have Bittercup as a companion but she keeps running away from Vault 1 and ends up back in Big Town. Good thing I set her as essential or she would be dead by now. I might have some questions later. Thanks for this wip and keep up the good work.

I have Crystal's compound that is near Big Town but I haven't done much with it because I like Vault 1 too much, but I will keep an eye on Jasmine's compound. :-D

I agree with Nessa about all the useless trash laying around seems like in 200 years some people would take a little pride in themselves and their living spaces. I had to install a trash removal mod to get rid of some of the mess.( It actually did give me a little boost in the fps department.)
ALready_Gone
Associate

PreviousNext

Return to Jac's Mods