[WIP] Dead Man's Chest

A place to download and discuss Neildarkstar's mods. No adult content please.

[WIP] Dead Man's Chest

Postby neildarkstar » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:50 pm

Dead Man's Chest is actually part 2 of "Shanghaid", and is basically a "Port Royal" style safe harbor for pirates, offering entertainment, weaponry, and resupply in exchange for a chunk of pirate booty. Dead Man's Chest will have four levels, or areas of operation, each with it's own specialties and offerings for the discriminating buccaneer.

Currently all four areas exist, with basic exteriors for buildings etc., but the population is still very limited. The first area planned for completion is the docks area, and much of that area is done. Here are a couple of screenies:

DMC MGE 9.jpg

DMC MGE 10.jpg

I noticed my dog Pal found his way to center stage... I may have to rename him "Ham". I didn't even realize he was in the pic until I was getting them ready to post. :D
"If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans." - Movie "Flypaper"
neildarkstar
Jac's Hero of the Day
Jac's Hero of the Day

Re: [WIP] Dead Man's Chest

Postby Dana Nova Darko » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:14 pm

I'm looking forward to trying this one out. I added my cat, "Actual Cat" to my mod. Got to have pets in there.
Dana Nova Darko
Journeyman

Title: The Architect

Postby neildarkstar » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:48 pm

Things are progressing apace. I've added a few NPCs, but I've been busier in the area of wardrobe. There are a surprising number of articles of clothing available for the sophisticated piratical jet-setter, but I prefer to create my own when I can, or modify existing things just a bit so that I feel I've contributed to the creative process.
This evening's presentation is Jolly, eh Roger?

Here, Ladies and gentlemen, are a few models wearing the latest in Pirate accessories. If I may direct your attention to runway number one, Captain Onming is showing a new Darkstar creation, a Pirate hat originally by our own Adul from his Mariner Hats collection, modified by myself to be worn reversed and sporting a new set of Jolly Roger bones to provide that certain atmosphere of darkness and adventure sought by many pirates as a fashion statement.

Onming is also wearing a retextured gondoliers shirt in basic black to accentuate the theme of "evil rogue"...

Captain Shari Hawker approaches wearing another retextured gondolier's shirt, and custom boots.

DMC MGE14.jpg

On runway two, we again see Onmig, accompanied by the lovely (and murderous) Captain Sharli Hawker. In this view, you can see the black pants worn by Onmig which are part of the Braddock collection, and boots which I retextured to specifically accompany the dark leather of the utility belt on the shirt.

Sharli wears the same style boots, and sports a very sexy eyepatch (why aren't there any eyepatches for the right eye?). In the far rear, center, is Zyman the Dancer, a gentleman of extreme infamy in piratical circles. Zymon wears yet a third retextured gondolier's shirt, sports an eyepatch, hooked left hand, and has a stunningly worn pegleg for an evening of Dancing With the Arr-harrs. The hook and pegleg are from the Smythe Plight collection.

DMC MGE 13.jpg

That concludes this evening's presentation,
Thank you, and Goodnight from the studios of "Darkstar Presents"

Score theme and fade,
"The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out,
neildarkstar
Jac's Hero of the Day
Jac's Hero of the Day

Postby Dana Nova Darko » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:26 pm

hehe Cute XD
Dana Nova Darko
Journeyman

Title: The Architect

Postby Kagz » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:38 am

Looks and sounds really good, nice work Neil. ! :goodjob:

:drunk:
Kagz
Protector

Postby neildarkstar » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:53 am

Thanks guys 'n gals...
:)
neildarkstar
Jac's Hero of the Day
Jac's Hero of the Day

Postby Adul » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:24 am

I love what you've done with the hats. :biggrin: They look better this way.
Adul
Warden

Return to Neildarkstar's Mods