uploading images.

If there's something you want to see or if you have a question, let us know here. No adult content, please.

uploading images.

Postby dusttygravves » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:59 am

i would like to add an image but photobucket refuses to let me do it(
funny thing is it let me upload an image with honkin boobs (busty bretons) but not bobs banners(
tried numerous times and no go. can someone recommend a site i can use? never had to do it this way before just seems more complicated than it should be is all.
i know its the rules but it would be nice and easier to just grab the image from my desk top i think the size i good but can fix if needed.
dusttygravves
Associate

Re: uploading images.

Postby Mr.Shadow1234 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:03 am

Doesn't imgur allow that? I use imgur.

Shadow
Mr.Shadow1234
Protector

Title: Reaper

Postby dusttygravves » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:21 am

whats imgur? this is the first time in five years i tried to upload anything that wasnt from my desk top.
photobucket has changed alot since the last time i used it 7 years ago wasnt sure my login was still good.
personally i dont like public sites that want to cram tons of ads in my face and thats in just the first few seconds(
i dont mind ads so much but there is a limit to what ill tolerate.
dusttygravves
Associate

Postby fleet » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:26 am

I'm confused. Are you trying to upload images from photobucket to here, or are you trying to upload images to photobucket?
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet
Enforcer

Postby Jac » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:32 pm

fleet wrote:I'm confused. Are you trying to upload images from photobucket to here, or are you trying to upload images to photobucket?

Uploading them to Photobucket and linking them here, Fleet.

Dusty, you can upload your images here instead. Instead of using the quick reply box (the white box on the bottom), click the "Post reply" button to get the full editor. At the bottom you should see a tab that says "Upload attachment". Click on that, select your image, then click "Add the file". You can then put your files inline so they'll have a nice border around them instead of being in a white box.

Like so:

Attachments.jpg
Jac
The Boss

Location: Somewhere on the left side of insanity, the right side was taken.
Title: Elder Wolf

Postby dusttygravves » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:25 pm

@jac thankyou :blush: sometimes things can stare ya in the face and ya still not see.
dusttygravves
Associate

Return to Comments & Questions