img width and img height ?

If there's something you want to see or if you have a question, let us know here. No adult content, please.

img width and img height ?

Postby jaxawier » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:13 pm

didn´t saw it elsewhere, but [img width= and [img height= don´t work here for sigs, right ?
example I tried to put into use and the top one didn´t work regardless,the bottom one does however,if I remove bg and all that:
----
[img width=225 height=60]http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/sigs/sigimage.php?t=187386&
bg=2&&c1=506499&c2=242E47&c5=CACDD3&c3=242E47[/img]
[img width=225 height=60]http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/sigs/sigimage.php?u=443383&
bg=1&c1=798382&c2=3C4746&c5=E9EDF6&c3=3C4746[/img]
(that one does work elsewhere but think it is another board than here,it is the same I use over at fligg as well btw)

alternatively would be a gif in case that help:
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/ ... gimage.gif
jaxawier
Retainer

Re: img width and img height ?

Postby Jac » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:04 pm

I don't think you need to specify the image dimensions, Jax. Just linking to them should be sufficient.
Jac
The Boss

Location: Somewhere on the left side of insanity, the right side was taken.
Title: Elder Wolf

Postby Elaura » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:08 pm

All except the default BBCodes have to be entered in manually. Is that a code you feel would be particularly helpful? I usually d/l and manipulate the image to the size I want using IrfanView and then upload it again. I think I can add the height width part if you really need it. As Jac said, otherwise it will show as the actual size it is without specifying.
Available for weddings, funerals, hand fasting, and baptisms.
Elaura
Chaplain

Title: Mrs.

Postby jaxawier » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:50 pm

I got message that it is to big, over 400 pixels with only the image,looks like it in particular goes "wrong" if I use "user" and "team",or only user it gets too big,while only team (t) fits.

those eoc-images isn´t static, they get updated every 3 hours with new stats.
specified settings for img width and img height is something I use over at C-I´s,but it is another board there,without me being an expert or anything.
Naturally over at folding at home they work,and others.Think other boards might allow wider images,CI don´t,think it is 400 there too so I have to use img width and img height there for sure.Fliggerty I don´t remember exactly,those images works there,unsure if I had to set sizes manually there though,could check obviously if that would help ?

sorry to be a pain,basically just checking, and those eoc-thingys is slightly more serious than a butt :whistling:
jaxawier
Retainer

Postby Elaura » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:16 am

Actually, I have no idea what you mean by "eoc-images", but I'm getting the picture. You're hotlinking to somewhere where the images change and you need to specify the size so no matter what they change to, they'll always be the same and fit into Wolflore's size limits?

I'll see what I can do.
Elaura
Chaplain

Postby Elaura » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:21 am

Image Image Image

I think I got it to work . . . finally. I'll have it up for use in the edit box as soon as I finish the help line.

Done. The syntax is:

Code: Select all
[imgr 225x60]http://image_url[/imgr]

Where the first number is the width in pixels and the second number is the height in pixels.
Last edited by Elaura on Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Elaura
Chaplain

Postby jaxawier » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:56 am

thanks a lot Elaura :wave:
apparently it is working,dunno how you did it but good work there,much appreciated :-D

found out it wasn´t need for other signatures:
or the old one for folding_rejects:
btw eoc is short for extreme overclocking which provides those nice signatures with stats.
was most for fun the others popped up here in this post,the big thing was to get my most active signature up,it is.
and slightly more serious than a butt :shades:
Last edited by jaxawier on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaxawier
Retainer

Return to Comments & Questions