[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Wolflore » View topic - No portal link?

No portal link?

If there's something you want to see or if you have a question, let us know here. No adult content, please.

Re: No portal link?

Postby Jac » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:49 am

Are you using the DVGFX (white on black) or the ProSilver (black on white with blue thingies) theme, Neil? If it's the later, it's probably because I never put a portal link there. I just came on as a guest and the link works just fine with DVGFX. I'll see about adding it to the ProSilver theme.

Jac
The Boss

Location: Somewhere on the left side of insanity, the right side was taken.
Title:

Postby Leonardo » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:10 am

That's odd because now the portal link worked. All I did was to first try the portal with prosilver then as you mention Jac there is no portal template for prosilver yet. After that I switch back to DVGFX (black) and tried again which worked.

Btw... I forgot to mention about an update for the theme last year, but also the release of the theme from the same author. I took a quick look at the proDVGFX theme and it looks nice perhaps a little cleaner than the original DVGFX theme.
Leonardo
Journeyman

Title:

Postby neildarkstar » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:32 pm

"If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans." - Movie "Flypaper"
neildarkstar
Jac's Hero of the Day
Jac's Hero of the Day

Postby Jac » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:11 am

I dunno, Neil. Does the direct link take you there?

I'll look at that after I get around to upgrading the board, Leo. Thanks.

Jac
The Boss

Location: Somewhere on the left side of insanity, the right side was taken.
Title:

Postby neildarkstar » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:46 pm

This is really very interesting... I just tried clicking on the portal link from the board index, and nothing at all happened. I returned to this thread, and on a whim clicked on the portal link again. It immediately logged me out. So, I logged in again, and again clicked on the link, and it took me to the portal page.

I've tried it again a few times, with the same results. From the thread, clicking on the portal link gets me logged out, and then the link (if I click it again) takes me to the portal after I log in again.

:chinscratch:
"If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans." - Movie "Flypaper"
neildarkstar
Jac's Hero of the Day
Jac's Hero of the Day

Postby Leonardo » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:27 pm

Today I click on the portal link as a guest but nothing happens. I logged in and now the portal link worked, so it seems to me that the portal cannot be viewed as a guest or is it something else that I've missed.

If that's important I'm using Pale Moon 24.7.0 (x64).
Leonardo
Journeyman

Title:

Postby Elaura » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:56 am

Thanks for letting us know, Leo. We'll look into it.
Available for weddings, funerals, hand fasting, and baptisms.
Elaura
Chaplain

Title:

Postby Leonardo » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:20 pm

Leonardo
Journeyman

Title:

Previous

Return to Comments & Questions