Khajiit Calico mod or help with texture & head

If you need help for projects, mods, or development, post it here. No adult content, please.

Khajiit Calico mod or help with texture & head

Postby Sandman101 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:46 pm

I know I have been gona a while but I have not seen any calico Khajiit mods. Calico is a very broad term also.
I am asking for some help. I'm not asking for perfection. I have a 14 year old cat, her name is Spaz. She is a Calico and is very important to me personally. I want to play a Khajiit based on her. I can find no suitable textures for this. Latendress67 made me a cailco texture(Photoshop I think) that comes real close but there is no white in it. It needs some white for the belly and maybe a sock or two. The face is probaly the biggest hurdle. Again, not looking for perfection but a playable face. Can anyone help me.
Here is the caico texture.
A screenshot of the texture on a BB mesh. This a "Clean" model. I have edited the uv a bit to start to get close, but it is only a start.
This is Spaz.

I ask only for personal use but if completed and desired to be released i would have no issues! :bow:
Any help is appreciated.
Title: Helluva Modder

Re: Khajiit Calico mod or help with texture & head

Postby Drakkmore » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:14 am

hmm Sandman you have Gimp right Have you tried running the texture through gimps make seamless filter.
might help on the body texture a bit.
though if you want a sock and some white in the belly that might be an issue.
let me think about it for a bit, and I'll also look at the BB textures in photoshop, and see what comes of it.
Jac's Hero of the Day
Jac's Hero of the Day

Re: Khajiit Calico mod or help with texture & head

Postby latendresse76 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:24 am

Here is the white fur that and another calico type pattern that the fur keeps an identical path. I don't enjoy trying to do body textures and not my cup of tea my couple attempts sucked but i have a pretty good PS filter for making seamless fur patterns

I went through and made all the different fur options that the filter can make the thumbs are 256 and the textures are 2048 and they are all seemless
Google guru
Google guru

Return to Help Wanted