I Need some help with walking in Oblivion

If you need help for projects, mods, or development, post it here. No adult content, please.

I Need some help with walking in Oblivion

Postby PiNK PiPER » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:43 pm

HELP! All my gals have now lost their female vanilla walking animation and are walking like hulking males!!! Even my character is doing it???
PiNK PiPER

Re: I Need some help with blender.

Postby Elaura » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:19 pm

Any specifics, Ms P? What game? In Morrowind, there is a base animation file that applies to all male non-beast characters. There is a similar set of female animation files that do the same for all females.

Male:
base_anim.nif
xbase_anim.kf
xbase_anim.nif

Female:
base_anim_female.nif
Xbase_anim_female.kf
Xbase_anim_female.nif

Again, in Morrowind, if you have used a replacer, they live loosely in the meshes folder. If they are missing or corrupted, the engine will default to the versions in the .bsa.
Available for weddings, funerals, hand fasting, and baptisms.
Elaura
Chaplain

Title: Mrs.

Re: I Need some help with blender.

Postby PiNK PiPER » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:49 pm

Elaura wrote:Any specifics, Ms P? What game? In Morrowind, there is a base animation file that applies to all male non-beast characters. There is a similar set of female animation files that do the same for all females.

Male:
base_anim.nif
xbase_anim.kf
xbase_anim.nif

Female:
base_anim_female.nif
Xbase_anim_female.kf
Xbase_anim_female.nif

Again, in Morrowind, if you have used a replacer, they live loosely in the meshes folder. If they are missing or corrupted, the engine will default to the versions in the .bsa.

Sorry; someone will have to hove this to the right thread, I don't need help with blender. I was tired when I made this plea. It is in Oblivion and I have been messing with Roberts male scrawny body meshes. I have removed and am now back at using the default Robert's body V4. I am using companion Fergus and wanted to put some of Slof's armor on him but ...

Now Vilja and I are walking funny. Even if I install Sexy Walks everybody else walks sexy except for Vilja and my main character. We are also walking differently than the default walk.

Does anyone know the directory path so I can replace with other files? I have my entire game backed up but I don't really want to go that far backwards if I don't really have to.

I am going to try to remove Companion Fergus V2 and Roberts body and see what happens. :sad:
PiNK PiPER

Re: I Need some help with walking in Oblivion

Postby fleet » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:31 pm

Topic split per Pink Piper's request. :wave:
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet
Enforcer

Re: I Need some help with walking in Oblivion

Postby PiNK PiPER » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:59 pm

FIXED I don't know. :shrug: I removed 3 recent mods and some meshes from maxflan I was playing with and thank all that is good we are walking normally again.
PiNK PiPER

Return to Help Wanted