Skyrim screenshot thread #2

Skyrim and Skyrim mod discussion. No adult content, please.

Re: Skyrim screenshot thread #2

Postby neildarkstar » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:47 pm

Soooo, I was browsing through my screenshots when I found... Uhmmm... Morte's crisis:
Morte's Crisis.jpg
"If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans." - Movie "Flypaper"
neildarkstar
Jac's Hero of the Day
Jac's Hero of the Day

Postby Fenrir » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:34 pm

morte no :scared:
Fenrir
Defender

Title: Stray Dog

Postby Jac » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:57 pm

What the hell did you do, Neil? :blink:
Jac
The Boss

Location: Somewhere on the left side of insanity, the right side was taken.
Title: Elder Wolf

Postby Drakkmore » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:09 pm

:lol:
Drakkmore
Jac's Hero of the Day
Jac's Hero of the Day

Postby Mr.Shadow1234 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:11 am

:lol:
Mr.Shadow1234
Protector

Title: Reaper

Postby Jac » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:53 am

2015-02-06_00001.jpg
Uh...what are you doing, dear?
2015-02-05_00001.jpg
Admiring the sunset.
Jac
The Boss

Postby neildarkstar » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:36 am

Didja get a little head Jac?

Here's Harry Headsman, and he seems to really like your pic, eh?
Harry Headsman.jpg

and then:
"This damned throne makes my butt hurt!"
Falkreath Throne.jpg

Your landscape pic is really nice, I like that...
Here's one of mine I'm fond of:
TESV 2015-02-06 18-18-27-15.jpg
neildarkstar
Jac's Hero of the Day
Jac's Hero of the Day

Postby Jac » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:44 pm

neildarkstar wrote:Didja get a little head Jac?

Something like that. :whistling: I guess we were too close to the wall.

Here's Harry Headsman, and he seems to really like your pic, eh?

You Imperialist bastard!

and then:
"This damned throne makes my butt hurt!"

I always knew Siddgeir was an idiot. He's one of the many reasons I join the Stormcloaks. His Housecarl is rather cute though.... :hubba:

Your landscape pic is really nice, I like that...
Here's one of mine I'm fond of:

Ooh. Very pretty. Yeah, I need to take more screenshots, but I'm usually too busy admiring the scenery or having a snack to notice.
Jac
The Boss

Postby neildarkstar » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:30 pm

So, today was a bit... odd for me in Skyrim.
To start with, I finished up the NIghtcaller Temple quest in Dawnstar, and as I stepped out the door, I encountered two dragons. The battle raged its way down the hill, and ended in Dawnstar itself right in front of the guard barracks. Sort of... that is, one dragon was killed there, and the other one retreated to NIghtcaller Temple and refused to rejoin any combat whatsoever. I rode back up to the temple, but he just kept circling, and wouldn't come down to play. He also couldn't be hit with arrows or ice spikes, so I gave up.

Next, I decided I wanted to purchase the property for a house in The Pale. As I talked to Jarl Skald, it occurred to me just how much I dislike that nasty old SOB. He sent me off to kill a giant to gain the privilege of paying him for land, but I really wasn't thrilled by the idea. I decided that I would try to piss off the dragon who lives just up the hill from the giant, and see if I could convince him to kill the giant for me. It really wasn't a day for dragon co-operation. Instead of following me down the mountain, he landed right in front of his word wall, and just sat there.

While mounted, I attacked him with my trusty battleaxe, and the next thing I know my horse has managed to climb up on the dragon's back... ...and then the dragon took flight. He went straight up for quite a ways, and the next event was my horse and I falling from what seemed a surely deadly height. It was deadly for my horse, but I survived the fall with a bout 3 health points left.

This is a picture of the dragon a little later on. Sadly I didn't get a pic of my flight with United Dragon Airlines.
TESV 2015-03-03 12-32-49-22.avi_000004555.jpg

After I managed to dispatch the dragon, I decided to go down and check out the giant. turned out he was kinda cool. He didn't get all nasty with me or wave his club at me, and I spent the night sharing his fire. We had S'mores and told ghost stories all night long. In the morning I just said the hell with it, and rode back to Dawnstar. No way I'm gonna kill that giant, eh?

I tried to talk to the Jarl about it, but the stuborn old bastard wouldn't even discuss it, and finally I just lost my temper and hit him upside the head with my battleaxe. GOSH! You shoulda seen all the reactions I got then! You'da thought I farted in church or something. The next thing I know the Jarl's bodyguard attacked me, and the Stormcloak general in the other room ran in to join the fray, and a guard came in form outside and began trying to whack me with his sword. Turns out the game thinks that the Jarl, his bodyguard, and the general are essential, so I didn't gain much. Unfortunately, the guard doesn't seem to have that same favor, so then I got a big bounty on my head. After I'd gone up about three skill levels in two handed, I decided I'd leave and call it a night. The Jarl was out of beer anyway.

To my surprise, the Jarl himself followed me out of the Hall, and chased me out of town. I guess he still wanted to play or something. He followed past the camp of my fellow Khajiits. His body guard and the general apparently found something better to do. Anyway, my next surprise was during the battle almost at the giant camp at the next turn in the road. I was just thinking about leading the Jarl into the giant camp to see how he like fighting giants, when he dropped dead after I hit him with a mounted charge.

The lump in the snow out in front of my horse is Jarl Skald:
TESV 2015-03-03 13-22-58-55.avi_000015000.jpg

I watched him ofr a while, and just when I was ready to give up and leave, he got up. Dammit! I wanted to yell "WHY won't you die?!?"

Anyway, I left him there and headed into Whiterun, where I got out of my orc armor and threw a barbecue for all of my Companions friends... but he didn't hang, he wanted to go to the meadery.
TESV 2015-02-28 15-19-42-85.avi_000001434.jpg

Well, here's a pic of my character Ri' Venge in her Orcish armor. I thik she looks very much like a Dragonborn oughta...
TESV 2015-03-03 07-55-19-61.jpg
neildarkstar
Jac's Hero of the Day
Jac's Hero of the Day

Postby Jac » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:08 pm

Automatic variants.jpg
I love automatic variants.
Jac
The Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Skyrim