Tales of Daiphyer Forum

Fan fiction, poetry, and lore. No adult content, please.

Re: Tales of Daiphyer Forum

Postby soap » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:19 pm

I made this for my forum group, the forum died again, heh. Here's a quote. Figured I've make it available for the curious. It's 329MB
Well it's finally here, the first copy of the Tales of Daiphyer visual novel.
Right away I'll apologize, the game is “completed” but I did rush the ending due to total loss of interest. (once again) I would say 95% of the game was completed properly and 5% was rushed. I was able to correct and proof read 50% of it. And probably play test 70% of it. Hopefully there are not many bugs.

PLEASE REPORT ALL BUGS AND MISTAKES IN THIS THREAD.

I will possibly return to this novel and fix up any mistakes and bugs found at a later date.

For that reason this version is considered a Beta version. If a newer version is ever release this tread will be updated.

I sadly don't have as much time as I used to so completing this project asap was more of a necessity and a burden to re-leaf.

This is my first visual novel, so I made this one to learn to program, you may notice different styles and odd ends. Hopefully it's enjoyable.

Please comment truthfully, any type of feedback is appreciated.

File is 329 MB
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c7cyf ... eta+v1.zip

ps. I guess I got into this because of fleets visual novels. I'm starting to try a few among fleets. Fun stuff.
soap
Banner God
Banner God

Previous

Return to Story tellers