Freelancing in Vvardenfell (RP thread)

Let the games begin! Adult content. All Forum Rules apply.

Re: Freelancing in Vvardenfell (RP thread)

Postby Spirited Treasure » Sun May 05, 2013 2:29 pm

I slipped out of my clothes in an area no one would see me. I would have to be quick.. My pack, clothes, and weapons placed upon a rock and the Sload Soap held in my hands with a rough cloth..Easing into the frigid water with a tiny shriek. Scrubbing hair and body in a hurry, before I was seen or robbed. Hair scrubbed well and squeezed dry and I slipped out of the water, dripping wet.. Squeezing out the cloth to dry it as much as I could.. Drying off in the sun and with the cloth .. I slipped my clothes back on and was just putting on my boots when I saw an Ordinator walking up the path towards me.. I wondered what He wanted this day..

Nothing from me I was sure...Perhaps just walking home or to the Tavern. Perhaps to the silt strider to take a ride to Suran..I shouldered my pack and put my weapons back on.. He kept walking past me.. I took in a breath as he did.. Not knowing why I had worried about that in the first place..

Feeling much better now, I continued to walk.. Keeping my eyes open for a place to set camp and for ingredients...
I am but a fragment cast apart from the whole.
A bit of flotsam to cling to in the storm.

I am a fly in the ointment, I am a whisper in the shadows.
I am also an old old woman. More than that you need not know.

Step carefully. No path is darker than when your eyes are shut.
-Flemeth, Asha'Bellanar, Witch of the Wilds
Spirited Treasure
Defender

Title: Free Spirit

Postby Mr.Shadow1234 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:18 am

Okay, I've not read through the thirteen pages, but can I make a nerevarine character?
Mr.Shadow1234
Protector

Title: Reaper

Postby Jac » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:13 pm

Sure. Go play Morrowind. :mockery:
Jac
The Boss

Location: Somewhere on the left side of insanity, the right side was taken.
Title: Elder Wolf

Postby Mr.Shadow1234 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:48 pm

Jac wrote:Sure. Go play Morrowind. :mockery:

I do Jac, I play Morrowind quite a lot. If I can't make a nerevarine character, you could have said nicely, y'know.
Mr.Shadow1234
Protector

Postby Jac » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:09 pm

This thread hasn't had any activity in over a year, Shadow, you can make whatever character you want.
Jac
The Boss

Postby Mr.Shadow1234 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:44 am

Jac wrote:This thread hasn't had any activity in over a year, Shadow, you can make whatever character you want.

Guys, no one is interested about continuing? WTF!

Shadow
Mr.Shadow1234
Protector

Postby Fenrir » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:13 pm

Bit late to ask, and probably just poking a dead horse with a stick here, but mind if I join in on the nothing here?
Fenrir
Defender

Title: A Stray

Postby Jac » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:16 pm

Anybody is free to resume this thread, but E and I have other things going on, so we're no longer participating.
Jac
The Boss

Postby Fenrir » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:19 pm

Understandable. Well, Shadow? Care to join me?
And, would anyone else like to participate?
I tend to steer away from forum RP's due to the time they tend to take, but I'm interested to try it again.
Also, please just ban me if I ever alliterate "t" that much. Eugh. I'm ashamed.
Fenrir
Defender

Title: A Stray

Postby Mr.Shadow1234 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:02 am

3E 427

The winds were about to knock the ship over, and rains battered the deck so much that I was afraid that the deck would collapse. SNAP! I looked as the lightning created a bright, almost blinding light, and the wind snapped a rope holding one of the numerous sails. Two dunmer sailors rushed to fix the tearage as the captain barked orders. I had a bottle of Nord Mead and it was doing an excellent job of keeping the cold at bay.

The year was 3E 427 and I still kept shoulder length hair and a long goatee. I was a mercenary back then, working for the Hlaalu, Redoran, Telvanni , hell...I worked for anyone who paid good money. My orders were from Emperor Uriel Septim number something himself, the orders came with a small chit, from the royal ass Potentate whatshisname, steward to the emperor. Yeah, you can say that I am politically very incorrect.

Anyway, the chit said that I had to deliver the parcel to a man called Caius Cosades in the town of Balmora, who would pay me 2000 septims up front, not such bad money if you consider the circumstances. The emperor even provided the two hundred septims needed to haul my Imperial arse from Cheydinhal to Vvardenfell in a first class boat ride, and provide very good food for a week, and ten throwing knives. I checked my gear, Steel plate Cuirass of the very best quality without pauldrons, check. Steel plate greaves of the very best quality, check. Steel plate Boots of the very best quality, check and my Enchanted steel plate gauntlets, check. I had my bow of retribution, that was ebony in base and had a never ending supply of elemental frost and shock and of course, my sabres that I had enchanted with fire and frost, ebony base. I also had my pipe, all okay. The port town of Seyda Neen was in view, from there I would take something called a 'Silt Strider' to Balmora, and then it's easy money. Little did I know that my adventure was just about to start.
Mr.Shadow1234
Protector

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing