Freelancing in Vvardenfell (RP thread)

Let the games begin! Adult content. All Forum Rules apply.

Re: Freelancing in Vvardenfell (RP thread)

Postby Fenrir » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:50 pm

A tall mass of white armor, lined with gold and wearing a ragged grey cloak, his helmet rather bucket shaped with a cross cut into the front of it, allowing eyesight and breathing, the eye line revealing tired, blue eyes, made his way through the small town of Seyda Neen, a sword strapped to his waist by a black belt and in a russet scabbard, the hilt and pommel gold, the actual grip wrapped in grimy bandages. He stands taller than many of the city's guards, occasionally glancing around, looking for something.

Unable to read any of the Dunmer script on any signs, he let out a sigh, no longer sure he was in the right place. He was definitely in Morrowind, he knew that, but he doubted he was in Balmora. He takes a seat on a set of stairs next to what he assumed was some sort of shop, mentally debating whether or not he should give up and return to Cyrodiil, send someone else out to patrol this land. It certainly wasn't his job to investigate small rumors of cults, but none of his subordinates would go this far out, and he was worried about sending someone less experienced to a place they did not know and would have no assistance in.
Fenrir
Defender

Title: A Stray

Postby Mr.Shadow1234 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:20 pm

I paid the captain for his hospitality and walked to the Customs office to get my papers sorted out. The first thing i noticed, the place was a mess! I was supposed to talk to Socucius Ergalla. I liked the man at first sight, he was calm, serene and sported a bald head and grey beard, and wore cheap robes, he had a happy outlook on life. I approached him in a cordial manner, and he gestured for me to sit down.

"Hello, I presume you are Mr. Ergalla?"

"Welcome to Vvardenfell, sera, I am Socucius Ergalla, indeed, and what is your name?"

"I am Zariik, Mercenary by trade, though I prefer the word Adventurer"

"Ah...so, what is your family name Mr. Zariik, also could you name the stars that marked your birth, if any?", Ergalla asked, noting the information down on a parchment.

"I don't have a family, just leave it at that. I was born under the sign of the Lady, is it relevant?"

"Oh yes, it is" Ergalla just handed me the parchment

"Once again, welcome to Vvardenfell, hope you enjoy your stay"

I walked out to the town of Seyda Neen, when I saw a tall man in White armour and hood.
Mr.Shadow1234
Protector

Title: Reaper

Postby Fenrir » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:38 pm

The large man took off his helmet, wiping a bit off sweat off his brow. His hair was fairly short and black, though slightly graying, and his face was heavily scarred. He had very scruffy but short facial hair. He let out a yawn, reaching behind his cloak to a few leather pouches strapped to his belt, digging around in one and pulling out a scroll, unfurling it and looking it over. It was a simple report of potentially dangerous cult activity in Morrowind, as well as a recommendation that whomever is sent to investigate should start in the town of Balmora. Likely a false alarm, there were many, but he had sworn to look into anything that might be a threat. And so, here he was in a place he'd always dreaded going, wishing he had spent a little more time researching the dunmer language.

"Oh well," he muttered to himself, "someone has to do it." and with that he put his helmet back on and stood, picking someone at random, a man just a building near the docks, which he guessed to be some sort of customs office. A traveller, like himself, perhaps one better educated. He began to walk towards the man, trying his best not to look imposing or intimidating, rather difficult due to his size, and the size of his blade. When he reaches the man, he inclines his head as a greeting, and begins to speak.

"Sir, might you tell me where I am, and, more importantly, where the nearest inn could be found?"
Fenrir
Defender

Postby Mr.Shadow1234 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:14 pm

Fenrir, do the rest to the conversation please.
Mr.Shadow1234
Protector

Postby Fenrir » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:43 pm

... Don't really do much forum Rp'ing, care to elaborate?
Fenrir
Defender

Postby Mr.Shadow1234 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:31 pm

Fen, you didn't mention the name of your character, his occupation, which I am guessing to be some kind of pre-vigilant of stendarr linked to the temple of the nine. You also did not mention where you want to take this convo to, so, it'd be better if you wrote the conversation your character and Zariik have.
Mr.Shadow1234
Protector

Previous

Return to Role Playing