Fallout: New Vegas screenshots

Fallout 3 & Fallout: New Vegas game and mod discussions. No adult content, please.

Re: Fallout: New Vegas screenshots

Postby neildarkstar » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:54 pm

I was in the Mojave in July once, and the car broke down... I have to say that wearing heavy metal anything would have been asking for major burns... :biggrin:

Anyway, no, in my estimation that is not adult material. In fact the vest is very similar to the Great Khan Simple armor (female version). My female characters have a set of that for the low levels that isn't faction associated. Looks very cool, and makes more sense than 20 pounds of metal. I'd just want plenty of sunburn cream if it was me, eh? Nothing worse than a sunburned navel... Uhmm, well, there are worse things to sunburn, but... ah, never mind... :zipped:
"If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans." - Movie "Flypaper"
neildarkstar
Jac's Hero of the Day
Jac's Hero of the Day

Postby Fenrir » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:01 pm

I just figure the poor girl would want some air after running around in a full body metal plate suit.
Fenrir
Defender

Title: A Stray

Postby Jac » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:24 pm

Nope. She looks good though. :goodjob:
Jac
The Boss

Location: Somewhere on the left side of insanity, the right side was taken.
Title: Elder Wolf

Postby neildarkstar » Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:15 pm

This is Hank. He's a bit upset with me, he seems to think there is a problem with his new shades... Personally, I find it quite tasteful and exciting in a fashion statement sort of way. What do you think?

FalloutNV 2014-12-25 09-58-16-36.jpg
neildarkstar
Jac's Hero of the Day
Jac's Hero of the Day

Postby neildarkstar » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:24 am

As night fell on Black Mountain, the glow of New Vegas kept Hank company while he crouched on a high peak watching the frantic pack of deathclaws search for a way to get to him. Idly, he checked his ammo one more time, even though he knew the numbers by heart. Six .308 rounds for his rifle, 34 5.56 AP rounds for his LMG, one frag grenade, and a switchblade accounted for all of his defensive and offensive capability. Might as well be a flyswatter and a butterfly net. Momentarily distracted, he looked back over his shoulder towards the installation atop Black Mountain and imagined he could see the Super mutants that were positioned all over the place.

How many Super mutants, ten? More? Well, it didn't matter because he was trapped against invisible walls that prevented him from sneaking away toward the installation itself, and from edging away along the cliff top towards his right. Invisible freaking walls. How nice, he thought, as he wondered what genius dreamed that one up? A growl drew his attention back to the pack below him, and though it was now too dark to see them, he knew there were at at least 20 of them down there. Some had chased him from the quarry, but more had been waiting at the foot of the mountain. In desperation, he'd climbed up the cliffs until he hit those damned walls, and found himself trapped.

At least he had a full pack of cigarettes, and no reason whatsoever to save them for the future he knew he didn't have. Eventually he arrived at the only real decision possible. When the sun came up, he would work his way down the cliff firing his rifle, then switch to the LMG and try to fight his way out, though he knew there was almost no hope at all. Better to die fighting than of old age wondering how people knew freezing birds don't feel sorry for themselves...

FalloutNV 2014-12-25 19-59-42-99.jpg

RIP Hank... It was a brief, but enjoyably intense battle...
neildarkstar
Jac's Hero of the Day
Jac's Hero of the Day

Postby Fenrir » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:58 pm

Willow and Leon hanging out with Joshua after killing several Yao Guai. Not exactly the vacation the two had hoped this would be, but enjoyable nonetheless.

2015-02-16_00001.jpg

Also Joshua stop that you'll stain your bandages.
Fenrir
Defender

Title: A Stray

Previous

Return to Fallout Series