Fallout 4

Fallout 3 & Fallout: New Vegas game and mod discussions. No adult content, please.

Re: Fallout 4

Postby Fenrir » Fri May 20, 2016 9:48 am

Oh boy, oh boy. So. I don't wanna spoil too much for those that haven't played, but for those who have played some of far harbor, what do you think of the new hacking minigame? Personally, I absolutely hate it - It's tedious and boring, honestly. What about the rest of you?
Fenrir
Defender

Title: A Stray

Postby neildarkstar » Fri May 20, 2016 4:26 pm

Fenrir wrote:Oh boy, oh boy. So. I don't wanna spoil too much for those that haven't played, but for those who have played some of far harbor, what do you think of the new hacking minigame? Personally, I absolutely hate it - It's tedious and boring, honestly. What about the rest of you?

I decided that, due to all the new content I hadn't previously experienced, and the new mods I added, I needed to start a whole new character. The result is that it will probably be a while before I actually enter Far harbor territory. the last time I played FO4, there was NO DLC content and very few mods in my game, so I'm finding all sorts of new things now.

The only negative thing I've really noticed though is that, for some reason, metal barrels are a glowing neon lime-green from a distance, and it's quite distracting... :)
"If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans." - Movie "Flypaper"
neildarkstar
Jac's Hero of the Day
Jac's Hero of the Day

Postby Adul » Fri May 20, 2016 6:29 pm

Haven't played Far Harbor yet, I'm busy with Survival for now. Have they really made hacking more tedious? I hated it as it was.
Adul
Warden

Postby Fenrir » Fri May 20, 2016 7:59 pm

The "new hacking" is only for about six things, one of them unnecessary to the story, but yeah, it's god awful. At least it's short lived.
Fenrir
Defender

Title: A Stray

Previous

Return to Fallout Series