Okay okay okay maybe my best idea

Fallout 3 & Fallout: New Vegas game and mod discussions. No adult content, please.

Okay okay okay maybe my best idea

Postby Fenrir » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:18 pm

So
Hear me out
Khajiit (and possibly other elder scrolls races) in Fallout
I've wanted this mod for awhile but apparently no one's done it, so it's up to me.

I'm not gonna post it as a mod because of potential issues with copyrighs and who knows what else, since I'll just be tearing the models from Skyrim and trying to make them work in New Vegas, but if I DO get this done, anyone interested just message me and I'll happily send you the files. Bethesda can't bother me for that, now can they?
Actually they probably can, but I won't tell if you don't.

Not gonna beg for help or anything. I more or less know what I need to do, the issue is how. This will mainly just be a progress thing on how it's going, but if you have any suggestions for this, I'd love the advice. Until then, let's hope this is doable.
Fenrir
Defender

Title: A Stray

Re: Okay okay okay maybe my best idea

Postby Fenrir » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:40 pm

Good news is, the femaleupperbody meshes New Vegas and Oblivion are using look about the same. Which is a strange coincidence but I'll take it.
For some reason, the khajiit female textures are already in NV's data as well, not sure when or why I did that but they're right where they belong. So as far as I know, the body and texturing in that regard will work. My main worry is getting the head shape.
Fenrir
Defender

Title: A Stray

Return to Fallout Series