Thinking of an Oblivion Install

Oblivion and Oblivion mod discussion. No adult content, please.

Re: Thinking of an Oblivion Install

Postby Jac » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:57 pm

I made an image using Daemon tools, Fleet, and haven't had any issues running it without the DVD in the drive.
Jac
The Boss

Location: Somewhere on the left side of insanity, the right side was taken.
Title: Elder Wolf

Postby neildarkstar » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:20 pm

I usually use Alcohol 123 to create virtual drives and mount games on those. There seems to be no problems. I cought Al 123 way back when so I could play Baldur's Gate without having to change discs every time I moved into a different area.
"If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans." - Movie "Flypaper"
neildarkstar
Jac's Hero of the Day
Jac's Hero of the Day

Postby Symon » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:42 am

I believe so.
"You fertility deities are worse than Marxists," he said. "You think that's all that goes on between people."

Roger Zelazny, Lord of Light. 1971.
Symon
Journeyman

Title: Wirrn

Postby fleet » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:21 am

Thanks for the responses. I downloaded and installed a no CD fix, and have started playing the game. I've run into a lot of rats so far.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet
Enforcer

Postby fleet » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:34 pm

Okay, I finally got out of the prison and am heading west. I walked around the outside of the city walls and sold some stuff and bought some stuff from a shady looking merchant. I've come across two ladies (NPCs) in a stable. One is green, and the other looks to be human. Any suggestions of a mod that makes them nude? :wave:

My female playable character is naked when I take off her armor, but that's probably not a good idea if I get into any more fights.
fleet
Enforcer

Postby neildarkstar » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:32 am

I use Rpbert's Male for the guys and Exinem's Eye Candy for the ladies. You might prefer something called HGEC (I've never used it and don't know what the acronym stands for) because the breast sizes are apparently much bigger. The increased size can cause clipping unless you get clothes modeled for it. Here;s a link for Exenem:

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/10171

and here's a link for Robert's:
http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/14942

Be sure to check the readmes for install instructions.

:)
"If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans." - Movie "Flypaper"
neildarkstar
Jac's Hero of the Day
Jac's Hero of the Day

Postby fleet » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:51 pm

I have HGEC installed. How do I use it to make characters other than my playable character(ie. NPCs) nude, or is that not possible.?
fleet
Enforcer

Postby Symon » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:11 pm

Search for nude mod on Nexus. I seem to recall there are quite a few. Can't recommend one though.

RobertsV5 is the defacto male standard for Oblivion. Almost all male clothing is designed for it.

HGEC (Hentai Gentleman's Eye Candy) is the most commonly found female body these days, but comes in styles varying from impressive but believable to gross and distorted, in BOTH directions!. It's a derivative of Exnem, so you can use armour/clothing designed for HGEC with Exnem bodies, if you don't mind mild figure changes when putting on clothing. (Push-up bra's I suppose). (They are UV compatible which is the main thing that matters.) Watch out for people playing with the NiMaterial properties for tinting the skin (throwing seams into sharp relief) or making it greasy-looking.
"You fertility deities are worse than Marxists," he said. "You think that's all that goes on between people."

Roger Zelazny, Lord of Light. 1971.
Symon
Journeyman

Title: Wirrn

Postby fleet » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:23 pm

I found something called "All NPCs Nude and Naked" at nexus. I'll give it a shot.
fleet
Enforcer

Previous

Return to Oblivion