[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Wolflore » View topic - [WIP] Raym's Big Pile of Clothes for AAA

[WIP] Raym's Big Pile of Clothes for AAA

A place to download and discuss Raym's mods. No adult content please.

Re: [WIP] Raym's Big Pile of Clothes for AAA

Postby Raym » Fri May 22, 2015 5:35 pm

Well, the good news is that in Morrowind ladies are underrepresented. :mockery:
I never noticed that, but female NPCs are about just one third of the total.

In this case, though, this is a good thing: I'll have less NPCs to modify.
Also, once I'm done it will be faster to sort and match the clothes, now that I have different lists for the two genders.

...yeah, I'm kinda tryin' to see the bright side. :biggrin:
I don't have a dirty mind. I just have a sexy imagination.
Raym
Lurker Extraordinarie

Postby Elaura » Fri May 22, 2015 6:59 pm

"You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred."

Available for weddings, funerals, hand fasting, and baptisms.
Elaura
Chaplain

Title:

Postby Raym » Sat May 23, 2015 9:48 am

Actually, I knew handling bodyparts in Morrowind engine is a pain, but I didn't know how much. :mockery:

Well, hubris jumped at me and bit my ass, I guess... :lol:
Raym
Lurker Extraordinarie

Postby Raym » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:16 am

Looks like I have more stubborness than good sense, so I'm back to work on this. :mockery:

I'm starting with a BIG merge of a number of clothing mods, namely:
Aleanne Armor and Clothes 1 & 2
Clothiers of Vvardenfell 1.1 + Korana's Gypsy Outfit, Sexy Black Collar Dress, Silk Wraps, Silk Dresses + Gloves
Dereko Loincloths and Tops
Dragans Renaissance Clothing 1.5
Hilgya the Seamstress + Expansion
Illy's Oh my Goddess!
Lord Alt Tab the Trader
R33t Clothes
Slof's Goth Shop 1 & 2 + Addons 1 & 2
Westly Fine Clothiers of Tamriel

I think the addon for AAA will be out in two variants.
- One will also add the shops and merchants of the original shops (so, it will really be a merged mod), on top of adding the "outfits" to the NPCs; this will be for those who loved the original shops and ambience of them.
- The other plugin will still have all the items of the original mods, but with no modifications to the game world (all shops etc. removed). Maybe I'll add something like a teleport amulet to some interior cell(s) where one can buy the original stuff, for those who like to mix and match the single clothes. Otherwise, the player will find the "outfits" sold in shops around the game world and in loot, but with less freedom to mix and match (I think I will organize them in complete outfits + gloves + boots).

It will take some time to do, but now I should have everything ready for thing to work... I hope!
Raym
Lurker Extraordinarie

Postby fleet » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:17 pm

It's great to have you back modding.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet
Enforcer

Postby Raym » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:43 pm

I need a bit of native speaker help. :biggrin:

I've started with the organization of all that beautiful clothing, so that it will fit into my categories: for example, stuff for the Temple, Imperial Cult, Mages, the three Great Houses, etc.

Now, technically some clothes have both male and female versions: that is, just like vanilla clothes. Others only have a male o female version.
This is no more a problem for me, with my new random lists I can assign clothes for male o female NPCs. However, I want the player to understand easily if the new clothes they will find for sale are for female or male characters!

I'd like to avoid putting something like a "F" or "M" in the item name, like "Expensive Temple Robe M"; I think it detracts from immersion.
So I'm looking for names that are suitable to discriminate between gender.

So far I'm going with:
For "outfits" (that is, a full set of clothing with shirt + skirt or pants): "Clothes" if it's good for both genders, "Dress" for females, and... I don't know for males ("suit"? I think that immediately brings to mind contemporary business suits, though).
For "robes" (a single robe that can be worn above shirts, pants and skirt): "Robe" for both genders (just like vanilla), "Tunic" for males, and... I don't know for females.

...little help, anyone?
Raym
Lurker Extraordinarie

Postby fleet » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:08 pm

You can probably use 'menswear' for clothing for men.
For a woman's robe, you might want to use the overgarment.
fleet
Enforcer

Postby Raym » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:27 pm

Raym
Lurker Extraordinarie

Postby fleet » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:26 pm

fleet
Enforcer

Postby Raym » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:23 am

I think that will do, thank you very much. :goodjob:

Also, the people on Discord have offered me some way to redo icons so they'll show if the item is for only one of the two genders. Don't ask me how they are going to do that, because I didn't understand (it's sorcery, I tell you! SORCERY!)
Raym
Lurker Extraordinarie

PreviousNext

Return to Raym's Mods