[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Wolflore » View topic - Keening Chapter 1 - Feedback and Experiences!

Keening Chapter 1 - Feedback and Experiences!

A place to discuss and download Keening: Indie Expansion Series and related mods.

Moderator: Dana Nova Darko

Keening Chapter 1 - Feedback and Experiences!

Postby Dana Nova Darko » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:05 pm

Now that Keening has had over 180 downloads, I would love to hear from some of the people who have played it and what their experience was like. So far, most people have been having very different experiences. Hearing about your experiences helps me know what to add to chapter 2! Knowing how many people downloaded it is nice, but I can't confirm if more than a small handful of people have played through. Has anyone made it through to the final quest in Chapter 1 where you go to the Balmora Mage's Guild on a quest for Azura? Tell me your stories!

As always, the website is here, with screenshots, faq, downloads and installation: http://www.automatichamster.com/keening/

Thanks!
TES III: KEENING
ARTIST -
Dana Nova Darko
Journeyman

Title:

Re: Keening Chapter 1 - Feedback and Experiences!

Postby arcturus2005 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:29 pm

Matching IDs: Qtable01

KN01_KeeningCity.esp: type Misc Item
Uvirith's Legacy_3.1.esp: type Static

This is an incompatibility problem between the keening and uvirith's legacy I have no desire at the moment to remove it but i was wanting to make the devs of the keening aware of this problem.

This problem does crash the game out when it start to run.
arcturus2005
Associate

Title:

Postby neildarkstar » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:30 pm

I helped with development primarily as a beta tester... I had very little to do with the actual modding involved. I have to tell you that I have had no communication with Dana (the modder) for quite some time, and I'm not certain any further development or bugfixing will occur. Just an FYI, eh?
"If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans." - Movie "Flypaper"
neildarkstar
Jac's Hero of the Day
Jac's Hero of the Day

Postby arcturus2005 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:51 am

arcturus2005
Associate

Title:

Postby fleet » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:35 am

The last time Dana was on-line here was August 20 of this year. You might try sending Dana an e-mail.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet
Enforcer

Postby arcturus2005 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:23 pm

Problem was solved anyways it was a simple references id that both the keening and UL shared. I just used enchanted editor and altered the reference id and the software did the rest.
arcturus2005
Associate

Title:

Postby Spirithawke » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:36 pm

As a matter of curiosity...was it the NOM_frying_pan that was causing you difficulties? Looking in the CS, the data attached to that ID seems to match each other, and it was the only thing TESPCD commented on when I ran a check of the two plugins against each other (Uvirith's Legacy_3.1.esp from Uvirith's Legacy v3.11 and KN01_KeeningCity.esp from Keening) However, I will note that while they match each other, neither of them match NoM 3.0.esp from the NoM v3.03a archive. the icon, nif, are different as well as the fact that in NoM itself the frying pan has an attached script.

Edit: Wow I have a short memory, I got all wrapped up in what TESPCD said, that I totally forgot what the post said...so never mind.
Edit2: Why did not TESPCD note this issue I wonder?
Spirithawke
Associate

Return to Keening: Indie Expansion Series