[WIP / REL] TES III: Keening - Ch 1: Keening City - Beta

A place to discuss and download Keening: Indie Expansion Series and related mods.

Moderator: Dana Nova Darko

Re: [WIP / REL] TES III: Keening - Ch 1: Keening City - Beta

Postby hashrat » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:01 am

Archive 0=Tribunal.bsa
Archive 1=Bloodmoon.bsa
Archive 2=KN_Keening_Clothiers.bsa
Archive 3=KN_Keening.bsa

is what I put under Archives in the ini file.

As for the downloads, i took them from the official site today, so I imagine they are up to date.
it is possible i did not install the textures correctly, but I cannot imagine how that would be the case, putting the files in the right place is not too hard after all :D
MCA is indeed 7

If I knew what pack the missing textures are from, i could have a dig through it, oddly a search of my computer does not return results for anything with those names (other than the error file) so it seems I do not even have them on my computer.. only way that should happen, is if they are not in the downloaded files.

I will unpack MCA 7 once more and have a nose through there, see if I can find those files. If not, then I do not know what it could be.
Thanks for the response. I will keep trying.

oddly some textures started to load properly, but others will not load, i somehow have more errors than before lol.
hashrat
Associate

Postby neildarkstar » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:08 pm

Hmmm... When I first installed Keening so I could beta test it, I had issues that were nearly identical to what you describe. In my case, validating the archive solved the entire issue. Dana had included a tool to validate the archive, but it didn't work, or at least didn't work well enough. I'd venture to guess that your issue is related to validation as well, so I would check with someone who is well versed in archive issues. You might try asking for information on the subject over on the officials.
"If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans." - Movie "Flypaper"
neildarkstar
Jac's Hero of the Day
Jac's Hero of the Day

Postby hashrat » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:35 am

I guess I could try, would be nice to play this mod, but too hard to do with the current issue, just makes it too hard to see when surrounded by watchers and the likes.
hashrat
Associate

Postby Love2LoveU » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:27 pm

Amazing project, fascinating concept, great work and genius idea! :goodjob:
This project screams perfection, the amount of detail and lore this mod adds are fascinating, I'm completely amazed, this project should already be in the main game because the work done in this project is professional! :biggrin:
I recommend this in every player's modlist, because simply put, this project is perfect! :bouncy:
Thanks for doing such an amazing project! :hug:
You make Morrowind and the Morrowind modding community alive by making projects like this! :-D
Love2LoveU
Associate

Previous

Return to Keening: Indie Expansion Series